- (global marketing definition) A theory that holds that a country can gain from trade even if it has an absolute disadvantage in the production of all goods, or, that it can gain from trade even if it has an absolute advantage in the production of all goods.
- (economic definition) A term that relates to both the greater absolute advantages or the smaller absolute disadvantages that a country has in economic activities as compared with other countries.
- ^ American Marketing Association. AMA Dictionary.
We welcome comments that will help us improve the precision and clarity of our definitions. To submit a suggestion, please click on the Add Discussion bar below.
- Comments are limited to registered users of this site. Click “Join” at the top right hand side of this page to apply.
- If you would like to suggest a new marketing definition or have a general comment, please visit our /home page.