The four growth strategies in the Product-Market Growth Matrix are:
- market penetration (existing markets, existing products)
- product development (existing markets, new products)
- market development (new markets, existing products)
- diversification (new markets, new products)
- Farris, Paul W.; Neil T. Bendle; Phillip E. Pfeifer; and David J. Reibstein (2010). Marketing Metrics: The Definitive Guide to Measuring Marketing Performance (Second Edition). Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc.